Just four good reasons why building savings programs are especially rewarding right now.
- More than a classic: Especially in the current low-interest environment, building savings show their strengths - flexible, plannable and state-subsidized.
- Find out here how you can use home savings to realize and finance your housing goals.
- Building savings is also recommended for a sustainable savings and investment strategy.
1. Lock in long-term, competitive interest rates with flexible financing options
The unbeatable advantage of building savings is the interest rate guarantee with fixed loan interest rates: With building savings, you build up equity, secure favorable loan interest rates starting at 0.95%*, for example, and thus make yourself independent of the interest rate market for later real estate financing.
This means that your financial expenses remain stable and can be calculated and planned throughout the entire term.
2. Build up your (housing) security in a flexible and reliable way.
4. Save with government subsidies and the housing construction grant
Get your finances in order!
Get an overview right at the beginning of the year. I am happy to help you.